Pages

10.14.2010

Fast Forward to Fashion

So lately I have decided to become more aware of fashion and style.  This is a journey as I honestly have no unique style of my own.  Jeans and T-shirts with tennis shoes would be my daily wear if I didn't have to wear business casual professional for work.  So I began searching the Internet for fashion help and I found a great blog - Fab Finds Under $50.  I began to look at her daily outfits and magic has ensued.  Thanks to Kimberly I have discovered accessorizing!  My, my, my what a difference this has made.  A necklace here and a belt there and an outfit looks totally different.  I have since discovered other fashion sites for inspiration, Chic on the Cheap, Twenty York Street, The Sisters Four Say More (lots of diy stuff), and Spoils of Wear.

Thank you so much to all the ladies who take so much time to share their fashion sense with the fashion sense-less like me.  You are preventing [fashion] crime all over the world!  Please feel free to comment and let me know of any other blogs I should be stalk . . uh I mean reading *sheepish grin*.

Feel free to make any style suggestions and I will keep it in mind when putting together my outfits.  This is a journey to being fashionable not the turning on of fashion in my life. 

1 comments:

Misty Marie said...

Love it Jess! I love accessorizing! Its amazing what a necklace or a bracelet or a belt will add to just our everyday look... I will keep an eye out... I love 'what not to wear' i always get all kinds of tips and ideas from there!